Grandparents.com is having an amazing As Seen On TV giveaway. They are having Two (2) lucky members will each win a cookware and recipe prize-pack from TeleBrands! What could be better!? Enter today for your chance to win! The prizes include a Stone Wave, Slip Stone Pan, and Dump Cakes book. You’ll be set for life with these products!
Here are the amazing must-have gifts for 2014! Guess what featured products were on it? The Aqua Stone, Pocket Hose Ultra and Dump Cakes all from Telebrands! These products all call to someone in the family, and it’s the perfect gift! Telebrands has been coming out with products to satisfy any customer for the past 30 years. Get your family these gifts for the upcoming holidays and you won’t regret it!
Check out the Telebrands website for all our latest products (and great gifts!).
With a change in seasons comes a change in activities, food, and fun! Don’t let the colder weather keep you and your dog inside. There is loads to do outside with your dog in the Autumn season! Once you start this list, you will want to finish it! Feel free to add some of your own traditions as well. And of course, most importantly, after those fun, long days outside let your pup make the easy decision of going up and down his favorite bed/sofa/chair without your help with the amazing Up & Under Doggy Steps! You guys will be so exhausted after an active day, you’ll both be happy that you don’t have to pick him up and down throughout the rest of the night. Let’s get started today 🙂
- Go on a hike
- Play a game of foam football
- Lawn care, with your dog to keep as fun company
- Doggy “Play Dates”
- Farmers Market visits
- Exploring towns iconic sites
- And the list goes on….
Every dog has things you need to teach it so you can spend less time reprimanding them and filling you with frustration! These simple little things will give you more time to enjoy with your dog! Therefore, if you want more time to love your pup this is the post for you! After you teach them these simple things you have full permission to flood the comments with thankful words!
3 Things You MUST Teach Your Dog To Understands:
- The difference between “yes” and “no” – Simple right! Here is the trick on how to teach your dog the difference between the two, because as most of us no dogs unfortunately don’t speak english, spanish, chinese, portuguese but they do understand tone and body language! For yes show signs of happiness and encouragement such as kisses, hugs , smiles, petting etc. On the other hand for no, show the opposite, such as stern hard NO, do not repeat it to often say it slowly loudly with emphasis and disappointment. This is hard but necessary because you don’t want your puppy doing something it is not supposed to when it is not being supervised by you.
- ” Lets go for a walk” this one is easiest of them all! For this one to be completed pull out the leash and see your dogs reaction! Once the leash is visible to not change any attempt and walk your pup! In addition, it is good to do this time accordingly so try to make a schedule maybe every couple hours. This will build a pattern and remind the dog of the signs, time, leash and ” lets go for a walk”. Those three things should trigger a reaction allow them to be ready for a walk around your schedule!
- Sit/Stay, this command is an example of complete obedience. To teach this one you may need some sort of treat to remind your little buddy when doing that action we are happy and proud! One thing you can try to enforce this action is fully extend your arm and point to the floor near their bottom( for sitting) front ( for staying). Next you want to use step #1 along with a treat however when asking for the action be stern and enforcing! After practice and repetition this they will become accustomed to this action.
Woah! The ultimate guide that every dog owner needs to see! Share it with any dog owner and get praised for your recommendation! Want to teach your dog to cuddle with you on your bed or couch? Get the GetUpandUnder.com special offer to double your order, once your little guy sees them, he’ll be begging for some cuddle time!